i have been waiting with bated breath all day for jmadd to post this. seriously, people...let's count the usage mistakes, misspellings and superfluous apostrophes here, highlights magazine style. can you find them all?
hint: there are a gajillion.
(i hope it's big enough for you back there in the cheap seats.)

2 comments:
Holy cow, that's incredible! I was just thinking the same thing last week as I read through user reviews for cell phones on ATT's website. And Holly, if you've never read the beautiful scripting of the youth of today, I highly recommend it for an afternoon of fun.
I couldn't believe it when I saw this.
Wow.
All I have to say is ... WOW.
I love the last line. I guess it is better to be safe first, and then inevitably, I guess you have to be sorry later.
There's a negative commentary on life. Even if you're safe, you're going to get kicked in the pants.
Post a Comment