but i'm mormon and i don't really get that joke.
anyway, whilst blog stalking tonight, i found that bakergirl, one of my loverly followers, gave me the lemonade award, which supposedly awards my attitude (first positive feedback i've gotten on my blog attitude like...ever. thanks!)
now, i don't do tags. i hold pretty darn firm there. but, y'all know that if someone wants to award me with something, i will take it any day of the week.
the award has rules. and here they are:
1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.
and the nominees for great attitude/gratitude are:
2. anywho...
3. smatchoo?!
9. that's all.
10. securityville
3 comments:
Seriously? Me? Should I brag that I'm #1? I guess that would just be selfish and would defeat the purpose of the award in the first place.
Thanks, and I'm honored. I also have one comment ...
10 people? 10? I don't think I know that many. I may need to dig deep and make a few new friends.
I'm also happy to say this is my first award. Do I give a speech? Wipe a tear? I also need a runner up to whom I can give a conciliatory hug.
Thanks Holls!
I am so honored ;)
Love ya.
Thanks Holly! I am so honored. I mean really...SO HONORED. Totally gave a huge speech over at my blog. I think you should bump Nathan off of #1 because of his boasting you know and then bump everyone else up one. I think it is a great idea...I'm just sayin...
Post a Comment