What makes a successful staycation?
Please tell me you know what a staycation is.
sta-CA-shun, n. A vacation that is spent at one's home enjoying all that home and one's home environs have to offer.
To answer my own question, a successful staycation includes staying close to home and doing “whatever I FEEL like I wanna do. GOSH!”
I think it will include:
freshening up hair color
working out
checking out a local museum i’ve always been curious about
mani-pedi
visits to the grandparents
cooking real dinners
doing art projects while listening to indie pop music
tanning, using the actual sun
perusing thrift stores, icy diet coke in hand
Mind you, that’s just a guestimation. I could be way off. But I will report later (if I want to). Because as of close of business today, I am officially on staycation till Monday.
Don’t hate me because I’m schedule-free.
2 comments:
I do those same things. seriously. except for visiting grandparents. thanks for the reminder. I need to do that way more often than I have been. I love old people. caio
What museum?
You have to tell me ... and then you have to tell me how it was.
Post a Comment