Monday, August 31, 2009

i'm really self-centered.

but you knew that. indulge me.
it's time to do something to my hair.
i think with fall coming on and my skin getting paler and paler, i'm going to go for a more realistic (not bleachy) blonde. but i need help. please vote:
thanks in advance for being part of this life-changing decision.
love you, bye.

11 comments:

Amber said...

I think they both look great, you chameleon! But I think brown hair would look great with those richer fall colors.

paige said...

i always like going darker in the fall to complement pale skin, but i'm kind of liking the realistic blonde.

Almond said...

Miss Holls you're a hot girl either would be fine.

Um, but I really like the bonde, but you could add some darker highlights to bring out a bit of fall. :)

Either way you will look HOT!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

wait...no vote for in between?

like dark blonde with lowlights?

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

wait...no vote for in between?

like dark blonde with lowlights?

Stacie S-H said...

the brown looks pretty good

Holly said...

I'm in need of a change, too. After going back to my natural color this summer (brown), I think I want to go blonde again, too. I think you look great with both colors.

Jenny said...

Don't forget, blondes have more fun!

Christie said...

I vote brunette. It may just be because I'm jealous you look so good brunette though. :)

Super Angie said...

Dear Holly, your hair has looked amazing in every hue and style I have ever seen it in. Do whatever makes your heart the happiest.

Nathan said...

I'll abstain from voting since I'm a boy and would probably just mess up the curve.