First of all, since today’s featured playlist on playlist.com was “90’s Alternative Classics,” I heard “Seether” by Veruca Salt. You can listen to it below. You’re welcome.
Sub-bullet a: I don’t think anything from the 90’s should be referred to as “classic.” I think that the most recent decade for “classic” anything should be 1970’s, and mostly refer to classic rock. (Not to mention that the 90's weren't our classiest times, either.)
Secondively, Talkaholics Anonymous has been posting some really informative accounts of a cult in Montana. The rich content combined with expert delivery make these a must read for your Wednesday. Study up, friends. You can find them here, here and here.
That is all.



1 comment:
I couldn't agree more. I saw that "classics" label and suddenly felt really old.
In other news, I'm so excited you have liked my crazy cult stories and that you thought enough to link to them on your much more popular blog.
Every time I tell them, I can tell people think I'm making them up.
But, they are all 100% real.
Post a Comment