So, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I don’t bother with tags (I’m aware this isn’t a question). I did for a while, and then I just kind of stopped.
Am I missing out?
Could plot for Web domination be hastened by using tags?
Do YOU use tags?
If so, what’s your strategy? What tips do you have for me?
I use tags for my own purposes, but not once have I ever clicked on a tag in someone else's blog. However, I do notice and appreciate it when someone uses funny and/or ridiculous tags, so long as they don't line them down their sidebar for half a mile.
Tags are kind of the bane of my blogging existence.... I end up making multiple tags that are synonymous with each other...like "funny" or "silly" ahhhh! ;) haha
I just recently started using them but only have a handful of tags and that is so I can lump certain topics for people. Like family, grad school, saucy (for when I post awesomely saucilicious tales), a hot cup of mox, etc. I don't show them on the sidebar but I figure people can just click and it shows all relating. Works well for when someone, mostly my mom, is trying to catch up on archives of a particular theme.
I'll peruse on others a certain theme from time to time so they do come in hand, at least for me.
8 comments:
Obvs I use tags but I like to browse certain ideas or groupings without sifting through everything.
I use tags for my own purposes, but not once have I ever clicked on a tag in someone else's blog. However, I do notice and appreciate it when someone uses funny and/or ridiculous tags, so long as they don't line them down their sidebar for half a mile.
Two cents inputted.
Tags are kind of the bane of my blogging existence.... I end up making multiple tags that are synonymous with each other...like "funny" or "silly" ahhhh! ;) haha
Thumbs down on tags. I feel like they're more trouble than they're worth.
I just recently started using them but only have a handful of tags and that is so I can lump certain topics for people. Like family, grad school, saucy (for when I post awesomely saucilicious tales), a hot cup of mox, etc. I don't show them on the sidebar but I figure people can just click and it shows all relating. Works well for when someone, mostly my mom, is trying to catch up on archives of a particular theme.
I'll peruse on others a certain theme from time to time so they do come in hand, at least for me.
What are tags??? Just goes to show how bad I suck at blogging... xox
I'm way too lazy for tags
Tags are like all the filler words I use when I'm nervous.
A waste of space.
But maybe I'm missing out too. I've never used them and I don't think I ever will.
(If I want to find something, I just do a keyword search.)
Post a Comment