happy birthday Mark and Holly, my birthday twins!!! Basically all of my friends have Novemeber birthdays, so lucky Mark! Congratulations on the engagment again, I want some pics up here that I can oggle, asap. You guys are so sweet together in this pic, love it!
Well Congratulations! What happy news. I would insert another exclamation point there but I was rationed three per day and you just got one so feel special.
Just be thankful that you don't need the pinky to keep up cultural communications when driving. To lose that would devastating when trying to keep up with the kids on their signage. Insert cheesy and at times creepy wink emoticon here and cheshire cat grin.
I just read your blog again for like the first time in awhile (no internet at the house) and you're engaged! Super excited for you. Congrats. Good luck planning the wedding. I'm sure it will be legendary.
16 comments:
Dear Holly Lynn, I would heart you even if you had 9.5, 9, 8.5, or any combination of fingers and/or toes. Love, Angie
Holly, Congratulations. When's the big event? And happy belated birthday to you. Ard your birthdays are almost on the same date. That's so cute!
Super cute pic, despite the finger tragedy! : )
engaged!?! when? yay!
and he must be super kind and compassionate to be able to marry a girl with half a pinky.
you guys are cute. Congrats to you both!
Happy Birthday and Happy Engagement to you both. Thanks for the text letting me know about the good news, too... I felt special :)
Love ya.
Happy Birthday to you and Mark. November is proving to be a fabulous month for the LaRocco Family! :)
BAHHHHHHHHHHHH Congrats! I was so happy to hear the good news!
Congratulations!
Looks like Mark didn't wait as long as I did, which is probably a good thing. My brothers and I aren't known for our speed or decisiveness.
(Oh, and happy birthday, Mark.) :)
I want you to photoshop a big gaudy ring on your finger.
Where is the big gaudy ring? Are you guys gonna go "native" style and not exchange rings?
Awww... I love this pic. So cute! Even the amputated pinky! xox
happy birthday Mark and Holly, my birthday twins!!! Basically all of my friends have Novemeber birthdays, so lucky Mark! Congratulations on the engagment again, I want some pics up here that I can oggle, asap. You guys are so sweet together in this pic, love it!
If I could afford it, Honey, I would buy you a new pinky. Maybe one day . . .
Love,
Mark
Well Congratulations! What happy news. I would insert another exclamation point there but I was rationed three per day and you just got one so feel special.
Just be thankful that you don't need the pinky to keep up cultural communications when driving. To lose that would devastating when trying to keep up with the kids on their signage. Insert cheesy and at times creepy wink emoticon here and cheshire cat grin.
You two are an adorable couple. Congrats!
I just read your blog again for like the first time in awhile (no internet at the house) and you're engaged! Super excited for you. Congrats. Good luck planning the wedding. I'm sure it will be legendary.
Post a Comment