Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Notes.

1. Today on my lunch break, I went to buy a flirty bridal shower gift and when I walked out of the mall, the scorecard looked a little like this:

Lingerie: nil/Maternity tops: 2

Shade Clothing was going out of business, OK?

2. Last night Mark and I went to Target to get some organizing things. There was a whole aisle of University of Utah regalia/paraphernalia. We’re not in Provo anymore…

3. Tonight I am baking some brownies for Mark’s coworker’s birthday. Do you think I should frost them? I love frosting but I think I might be alone in that.

That's all I've got for you today.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Maternity clothes?

Tracy said...

Shade is going out of business?

Lachele said...

1. I love Shade-I only can get it in Utah
2.I love frosting. I love brownies-my exbf hated chocolate. I think thats why we're no longer dating.
3.Mat tops? Are they for you preytell?

Jodi said...

What?! Are you Preggo?!!!

Amber said...

Ummm, do you have a due date to share?

Alexandra said...

Jax said your new place is adollable! so happy for you!

politicchic6 said...

FROST!!! Frosting is God,s way of saying he loves me, every time I eat cake!