Sunday, April 21, 2013

Playgrounds are serious.


Today we took Jameson to the park with the swings. Our neighborhood, which we love for many reasons, has two awesome playgrounds. One is for kids 3 and under, but has no swings. One is for kids 5-12, but has swings, including baby swings. So you can see my dilemma when it comes to deciding which park to visit. We wanted to go to on the swings today, so we went to the big kid park. After a while on the swings, we tried the big slides, and Jameson was in heaven. I think we have some cute pictures of it on Mark's phone, so I will have to get some of those.

I love the look on his face in this picture. It says to me, "I know this park is for big kids, but I'm here, I'm fairly coordinated, and I can't look like a fool in front of all these people. I'm walking across the drawbridge, dangit, if it's the last thing I do."

1 comment:

politicchic6 said...

I've never observed the age limits in parks, because no one else does (please visit the little kids section of the Highland Splash Pad and note ill behaved 12 yr olds terrorizing the little kids). David loves bigger kids, so the big kid park is his favorite place ever.