Thursday, November 19, 2009

Animal style?

Well, the In-N-Out Burger strategically placed between BYU and UVU opened today, and oh sweet Sadie, I think we all understand the term "animal style" a little better after seeing the line. You would think Michael Jackson were back from the dead signing autographs at that place.

Ladies and gents, in the words of the King of Pop, you’ve got to let it simmer.

(Anyone see that movie?)

In-N-Out will be there for a while, I think, so let’s all just take a deep breath and regain our composure, and not feel compelled to stand in that crazy watering hole line.

But more importantly, if you do make it through the line without being eaten by cougars or wolverines (get it?! ah-haha), would you bring me some fries?

Thanks.

6 comments:

JENNIFER said...

They have the best diet coke. Order it with extra ice and lemon and enjoy all day!

Anonymous said...

That line is RIDICULOUS!!! Everyday as I drive to and from school it's like that. This morning at 10 AM there was a huge line. 10 AM!!! Who eats a burger at 10 in the morning?

Penelope Celeste said...

Ah ha ha... you make me laugh. I didn't know In-N-Out opened today. Nice! People may hate me for saying this, but I really don't know what all the hype is about for that place. Not THAT great in my eyes, and definitely not comparable to MJ coming back from the dead and signing autographs (may he rest in peace). Whatevs peeps.

Tracy said...

ha ha ha. First... I loved that movie and I want to start using that and "Its all out of Love L-O-V-E. Second... I TOTALLY saw the line at In and Out and thought everyone was CRAZY go nuts! I may blog about it myself.

politicchic6 said...

I have never had an In-N-Out Burger (take a gasp, I know). And frankly I am afraid of the hype. I feel that after all these years the reality of something I have to order through secret code can not possibly be as wonderful as I was led to believe by all those people who passed through my life who (while living in Utah SEVERAL years) extolled the virtues and sophistication of a California way of life. I did try Five Guys Burgers and Fries once, and while it was okay... in the end, it was just a burger.

Nathan said...

I will willingly admit to liking In-N-Out, but not enough to stand in a line for 12 hours.

I don't even know if I like it enough to drive to Orem to get some.

Time will tell, I guess, but it looks like about a billion people felt differently than I did.