Welcome T-Ray, our next Thanksgiving blogger and real life friend of mine.
You'll see below that Tracy wants to be the next Martha Stewart, and let me tell you that after planning a number of events with her, I'm pretty confident she could be.
Be sure to visit her blog, especially to learn about Mr. Hot Tub...you won't be sorry!
Welcome, Tracy!
Thanksgiving is such a great time of year. I really love to get in the spirit of the holiday by listening to Thanksgiving music, which includes Josh Groban's "Thankful" and.... that's it.
Really though... since I want to be the next Martha Stewart, my favorite part of Thanksgiving is the meal. I spend hours looking online for the perfect dish to contribute to the family meal. The more compliments I receive, the better. I want to hear from others that I AM the next Martha Stewart. Along with an amazing meal, the table needs to be decorated festive and cute. Also can't forget that I need to wear my best outfit because I WILL be taking pictures of the event. After all, I have a blog to upkeep and readers to impress. While I am taking pictures, I must get a close up of me with my beautiful and delicious dish that I brought.

Isn't Thanksgiving a great time of year? I am so awesome to think of others by preparing the best dish for them to enjoy.
Isn't that what the holiday is all about anyway?
Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
That was really not my best dish... but it looked pretty on the plate. Thanks for humoring me. P.S. I was looking on your play list of songs and think it is awesome that you have "The Bird and The Bee" on your play list. I like them and not many have heard of them.
I like the honesty.
Post a Comment