Thursday, November 12, 2009

Guess who just got a Google Wave Invitation?

I just got a Google Wave invitation.

As you were.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I don't even know what that means!

Super Angie said...

Would it break your heart to know that I've been wave-in' for a while? :)

politicchic6 said...

Ha! My friend Casey was instant messaging me when he received his life changing Google Wave invitation. I was the first person to call his number and test it all out. It was a milestone in my life as well. Clearly.

Kelly Berkey said...

I must know what this Google Wave Invitation is that I am missing out on! Must know! Please blog about it for us newbies! I'm not going to be able to sleep, I'm heading to the store for some vino to help with that until you get the chance to blog about it!!