Thursday, November 12, 2009

Worlds colliding.

(First of all, when I typed that title, for some reason I thought of Werewolf Bar Mitzvah. "Boys becoming men! Men becoming wolves!" Thought you should know.)

Today, I met Burnt Mustard in the flesh. She hand delivered a Gap Friends and Family pass to me from our mutual friend Jacque.

I love them both for this.

Alex is beautiful and smart and so so nice. I'm not even sure how I found her blog, but I'm thinking it may have been through Janessa. But who can tell, and who cares? If you're not reading Burnt Mustard already, I suggest you start. Find her Sesame Street videos and it will all just fall right into place.

Thank you Jacque, with the mad hook-ups for discounts at Gap Company, and thank you Alex, world's most fabulous courier!

May the Christmas shopping commence...

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

you are so so sweet, especially because i went back inside and realized I was sans makeup...just being French (yeah right)!!! I looked gross. ok. you are great.
let's 'hang out' again, with jacque!

and Janessa is fabulous too. she was my TA long ago and I lived with her little sister. ooh lala.

Janessa said...

Lexa's a gem. Glad you two could connect. PS I'm sending you the food (I mean Thanksgiving) post today. XO.