Tuesday, September 14, 2010

some projects

I thought this lamp had a cute shape. I painted it...but she needs a new shade. I also made a runner for under it.

Here's one of my trusty vintage windows with the Abby Road print and a wedding photo in my favorite PB frame and my white candlesticks, also my favorite. Mark and I painted this table green. Love it.
Making an attempt to slipcover this chair...well I was attempting. But I did make that pillow and I love the lime zebra print ruffle.
This pillow was the first project I did. I made two.


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Super cute! I love it.

Jenny said...

So so so cute!!!!!!!! Love it alll!!! You have the cutest taste! We are retro modern DIY eclectic design taste sisters!!!!
SOrry about all the exclamation points!!!! ;)

Holly said...

Thanks, ladies. :) of all my readers, I should have known you would be the two to appreciate a post about DIY decor!

Kate said...

Will you share the paint shade (name, brand) you used on the table? It's perfect!