Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Cetera, Et Cetera

A couple things about my friend Jenna before we begin.

But before talking about Jenna...remember a couple weeks ago when my blog appeared to be on the mend? Not sure what happened there.

Also, WTF with the formatting here?

So Jenna. She gets tickets to things! She takes me with her! It's awesome.

You know how I love listen-while-you-work radio? Well, Jenna had tickets to Peter Cetera and she took us. Said Jenna, "to love the ladies is to love the Cetera. I hope that Mark and Justin (her fiancé) understand this concept."

I think they did? That isn't the point.

You guys, he did everything. Por ejemplo:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Plus a couple other gems that aren't available on Playlist for some heinous reason.

I was in pure heaven for a little over an hour, sitting there on the cold, wet grass, listening to Cetera belt it out in his signature vibrato and Mark's impression of Cetera which sounds just like Barry Gibb doing an impression of Cetera.

Perfect close of summer.

No comments: